Home > Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines, and Pistol Grips

November 7th, 2012

Mac Slavo: The agenda no longer needs to be hidden from public view. With President Obama winning another term and democrats taking control of the Senate, the move to fundamentally change America from within has begun – with a vengeance.

[Must Read: Chuck Woolery On Gun Control: 5 Reasons Why We Cannot Ban Firearms In America]

We’re all aware of the restrictive gun laws in the State of California which require low capacity magazines for handguns, fixed magazines for “assault” rifles, and a whole lot of running around just to be granted the right to carry a concealed firearm.

Have you ever wondered how billionaires continue to get RICHER, while the rest of the world is struggling?

"I study billionaires for a living. To be more specific, I study how these investors generate such huge and consistent profits in the stock markets -- year-in and year-out."

CLICK HERE to get your Free E-Book, “The Little Black Book Of Billionaires Secrets”

Now, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has championed gun control in her state for decades and co-wrote the original assault weapons ban enacted by the federal government in the 1990′s, wishes to bring even more stringent federal mandates to the land of the free.

What is being proposed by Feinstein is the most significant attack on the second amendment in history.

[MUST READ: Staggering Black Friday Gun Sales Causes Outages At The FBI Background Check Center]

It would essentially ban thousands of firearms and require gun owners to turn them over to the Federal government.

I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban” Madame Feinstein would be looking to push through Congress if President Obama wins reelection.

This same “pretty good intelligence” says the items that would lead to a banwould ban pistol grips and “high-capacity” magazines, eliminate any grandfathering and ban sales of “weapons in possession”.

I don’t know about you, but if these things come to pass and I’m “in possession” I’m certainly not selling.

In fact, the lack of interest in the idea surprised the California liberal’s legal staffers. Apparently, they believe no logical person could possible disagree with them.

I began receiving the first reports of increases in gun buying by people concerned about tomorrow’s election. Dealers in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Indiana all tell me there hasn’t been a huge number of buyers expressing those concerns, but the numbers were noticeable.

Among that group -and the majority of “regular” purchasers- the core driving most of the purchasing seem to be in their mid-to-late 30s. Again, home and personal defense are the most frequently cited reasons for buying.

Source: Shooting Wire

At a Congressional budget meeting in September of this year, Feinstein alluded to her desire to reintroduce federal assault weapons ban regulations similar to those she helped cosponsor and pass in 1994 during the Presidency of Bill Clinton:

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is time to say, once again, in legislation, weapons of war do not belong on our streets…”
September 5, 2012

It it any wonder that shares of stocks like Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ:SWHC) and Ruger (NYSE:RGR) surged this morning in response to President Obama winning a second term? While the majority of stocks across the world are in the midst of a sell-off and economic conditions indicate the country is in a recession, America’s gun owners aren’t waiting to see what happens next.

[Must Read: Mystery Surrounding 1.2 Billion Rounds Of Ammo Solved]

Senator Feinstein is serious, and despite this most recent report appearing only as a rumor, her comments earlier this year and her actions two decades ago, should leave no question as to where this is headed.

They are coming for our guns; plain and simple.

This article is brought to you courtesy of Mac Slavo.

Government, Markets

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Facebook Comments

Comments

1. TeaxsRedNeck
    May 1st, 2013 at 12:07 | #1

What about the Chinese SKS that she bought her son for Christmas back in 1994 ? Will she also take that “assualt weapon” away ?

2. wayman johnson
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:33 | #2

In the 20th century there was a billion people killed by the governments of the countrys
    that these individuals called home, after those radical governments inforced GUN CONTROL…look it up
    Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot of Cambodia and Joseph Stalin were each responsible for tens of MILLIONS. Sold to its people in harmless sounding words or terms such as final solution…=GENOCIDE… ETHNIC CLENSING…FORCED LABOR STARVED TO DEATH=BILLIONS DEAD
    WAKE UP PEOPLE …AMERICAN PEOPLE we cherish our freedom ? I want our future generations to be FREE to choose what they will do on any particular day… the only way to INSURE that is. Only the ONE thing that makes this country
    So great and it should NEVER change this one thing is 2…the right to keep and bear arms it shall not be infringed in any way not ever!!!

3. Anticommunist
    March 24th, 2013 at 03:43 | #3

Are you retarded?
    Leave the computer now!!! Moron!
    Go drooling somewhere else, cretin.
    @Alex

4. rob
    January 31st, 2013 at 00:23 | #4

Let me tell you a little secret,about us SO-CALLED gun nuts,that you cansider whimps,noballs,I mean nomad…..We are the baddedest of the bad,the meanest of the mean,if screwed with….Numnuts like yourself,hardly know how bad we are,because we mind our own,UNLESS we are tried by some moron,like yourself…..I have owned a gun since I was old enough to buy one….I have had 2 situations,where some nut pulled a knife on me,and I responded by breaking their knee caps….BOTH TIMES,that was my response….I did not have my child with me…..Had I had my child with me,I would TAKE NO CHANCES,and both of these thugs would be buried right now….Fact is,a gun is the ultimate insurance policy,on mine and my families’ lives…I don’t like gambles,and WON’T GAMBLE WITH MY WIFE AND CHILD’S LIFE….I WILL,AT ALL COST,DEFEND THEM…you call me a gun nut,I call you a FOOL….A SITTING DUCK…WAITING TO GET PICKED OFF,LIKE SOME ANIMAL…LONG STORY SHORT THOUGH….If You you want to try this whimp,it can be arranged……..BTW,when shitheads(like yourself) come for our guns,you will FIND OUT what WHIMPS WE ARE…..WE WILL GIVE OUR LIVES,FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN……..WILL YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE,TRYING TO TAKE OUR GUNS????????

5. Dave
    January 19th, 2013 at 08:37 | #5

I think my “assault rifle” is broken, it’s never assaulted anyone in the 23 years that I’ve owned it…

6. Gary
    January 7th, 2013 at 02:37 | #6

@Alex

What if the bad guys don’t turn there guns in considering the fact that guns have been around for long time will your knife still work? If your ban works get ready to run around with your knife because we just gave some power to the bad guys home burglaries will be on the rise but the gun ban might work 100 years from now lol.

You ever hear the saying dont bring a knife to a gun fight ? Make sure you inform the bad guys ok!

7. Harley157
    December 29th, 2012 at 21:25 | #7

So you think it best to let a very intelligent nutcase use more creativity in mass killing and make a game out of it. Are you on drugs?

8. Alex
    December 23rd, 2012 at 17:14 | #8

@nomad
    “You gun nuts crack me up, you talk tough behind a keyboard. The reality is, none of your guns will save you from someone like me. The whole guns don’t kill people people kill people argument is retarded. By that logic, everyone should be able to own uzi’s, nuke warheads, grenade launches, etc. WMA kill people whether you are a responsible owner or not is irrelevant. Any weapon that can easily kill many should be banned. Make knifes legal and hand to hand combat, we’ll see how tough you igets really are. There’s no such thing as a responsible gun owner, what you have is a ticking time bomb. If you can’t protect yourself without a gun then you are a wimp.”
    Way to be a hypocrite, jackass. You’re just pathetic, finding ways to insult people you disagree with, all high and mighty like you’re the damn expert, you’d probably piss your pants the moment smeoone hit you, let alone pointed a gun at you. Go fuck yourself.

9. chuck
    December 17th, 2012 at 10:39 | #9

I support 100% of her movement, ban ‘all assault rifles’…period!

10. Willie
    December 5th, 2012 at 19:02 | #10

The weapons ban put into effect just a couple years after I was born but I was able to grow up with assault weapons. We did not use the weapons for “war on american streets” we used them for fun because you had a lot of power in your hands and as responsible gun owners we knew how to control that power. The criminals running around shooting up the streets give responsible gun owners a bad rap that causes people to want to take our guns from us. I greatly enjoy hunting and shooting with my guns and I would like to keep it that way.

11. Jeff Peebles
    November 30th, 2012 at 04:35 | #11

I do not hunt, nor do I have any desire to. I own a firearm to protect me from: 1) The Federal Government, 2) Anyone who is going to try to hurt or kill my family or me. Feinstine, Pelosi, Schumer, Obambam, Clinton, Bloomberg, and the rest of you bleeding heart liberals… Fuck you!, from my cold dead hands!

12. Someone
    November 21st, 2012 at 12:06 | #12

The reason behind the Second Article of the Constitution is to keep the citizen Supreme. That means for the people to have the necessary arms to protect themselves from Tyranny and be able to put down a Government that does not works. Also gives us the God Given Right to protect ourselves in case of a Red Dawn Scenario.

Therefore, Ms. Feinstein do not push it, you are out of order. This is what happens when feminist have a taste on power.

13. Joseph D Curran
    November 20th, 2012 at 22:49 | #13

The united states was declared a battlefield as per text in the National defense authorization act of 2012 which was signed into law New years eve 2011 by President Obama.

That being the case weapons of war are not on ” the streets ” But a declared battlefield. Sometimes government bites off its nose to spite its face .

14. bobbie
    November 18th, 2012 at 05:27 | #14

Hmm, your comment kind of proves her point! Way to go smart guy! I am not giving up my weapons either but you may want to rethink your message…

15. Denise
    November 14th, 2012 at 22:57 | #15

If this law is passed we will only see guns in the hands of criminals.
    The true and righteous people of America always wind up suffering in the end. Same goes for passports to got to Canada and Mexico. WE the American peole pay NOT THE CRIMINALS. The crimainal will always find a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Edog
    November 14th, 2012 at 02:54 | #16

@nomad
    Nomad, it’s jerks like you that will be begging for someone to protect you with a gun when someone is robbing you.

17. internomad
    November 13th, 2012 at 14:41 | #17

@G
    It can be sourced by researching the history of banning guns here in America. It is well established that Obama along with Hilary and many others are in complete compliance with the U.N. and their small arms treaty. They have been attacking Americans rights for decades and was most successful when they enacted the Brady Bill and shortly after banned assault rifles for a short spell. This is nothing new, they have been at it for decades. I suspect you are one of two things, either painfully ignorant, or to young, naive and “dumbed down” through the American education system to know anything about this issue and its history or perhaps both.

18. internomad
    November 13th, 2012 at 14:34 | #18

@nomad
    Take about the pot calling the kettle black. What is retarded is your idiotic comments, mindset and that people should rely on knifes for hand to hand combat to defend them self. What makes you think that just because they ban guns, a criminal or robber is not going to have a gun pointed at you and you think you are going to get close enough to engage in hand to hand combat?

The criminal minded care not about the laws, If they intend on robbing or assaulting someone, the last thing they are worried about is if they are in compliance to this law or that law.

Typical libtard mentality. Tell you what, how about you do some in the field research. Got to, lets say Chicago, Cleveland, East L.A or Philidelphia and wonder around the back alleys both during the day and at night and test your theory on hand to hand combat. When engaged, supply thug with a knife if armed with a gun (telling him to surrender his gun and fight hand to hand, if he doesn’t comply then resort to name calling), then get back to use after researching at least 10 encounters to let us know how that hand to hand combat worked out for you. While at it, take a libtard female friend of yours along (if you actually have any female friends)and studying the results of same scenario with a 120lb woman threatened with rape, assault and robbery against 280 lb man in hand to hand combat. See how a untrained female handles herself when threatened. Not everyone is trained in hand to hand combat or any of the arts. Regardless, to trained or not trained in combat tech or an art, everyone has a right to defend themselve and bare arms. If you doubt that, then research the Constitution which is much older than you and was created by people far more intelligent than you.

19. OldGuy
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:29 | #19

How sad that so many of our gun owner’s group display the same bigotry toward groups of other people.
    Feinstein is a powerful adversary attempting to destroy our 2nd amendment. Neither her sex, age, ugliness, race nor religion should be of any concern in our discussions. Comments regarding these characteristics just damage our own images. Perhaps folks should take a look at: http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart.

Many/most(?) of the commentary regarding “Jews” probably comes from those who didn’t live on our country from 1938 thru 1945 and should perhaps do a bit of research. History has a lot to teach about “naive” peoples, if only we/they would “learn” with an open mind.

Many “Jews” died alongside several of my family members during ww-ii. Criticize the individual(s), not their sex, race or religion. Stay safe, well armed and jointly supportive.

OldGuy

20. nomad
    November 13th, 2012 at 12:18 | #20

21. James
    November 13th, 2012 at 11:49 | #21

On a side note I’m not a LEO & I voted for OUR President before & again. I don’t think many of you could do the job. You can’t be a “fair” President in America with so many different views an give one side all that they want yet still make a decision. Some of you can’t keep your own families happy all the time and that’s less than 100 people let alone 300 Million. I work a real job everyday & shoot every week & carry 2 or 3 guns for personal protection including pepper spray. I have zero need for a super gun or a fully automatic to protect my family & I own 12 firearms & growing. Ask yourself, personally what have you not been able to after Obama that you could before? For me , NOTHING. Start thinking for yourself.

22. Jerry Brock
    November 13th, 2012 at 10:50 | #22

Feinstein is in fact a moron. However, keep this in mind they have removed our troops from the U.S. native soil so as to use U.N. troops to take your guns when they go house to house. It will start the bloodiest
    battle in this nations history. Oh well, bring it on! We who have sworn
    to uphold the Constitution will do just that!!!

23. Jim
    November 13th, 2012 at 09:21 | #23

@Haastile
    I think it is already there..that is the problem

24. TSgt B
    November 12th, 2012 at 11:34 | #24

Well, gh, you are a fool. Banning guns is EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I spent 2 decades in uniform defending your Right to be an ignorant, arrogant ass. And yes, sometimes I regret it, especially upon feeling the knives of your type in my back. Freedom of Death! Death to Tyrants!

25. NAVRAT
    November 12th, 2012 at 00:49 | #25

gh :No one is talking about banning all guns EXCEPT the extreme wing of NRA. Going back to the restrictions on assault rifles and high capacity clips will simply make it more difficult for insane men to kill large numbers of innocent people.

Sir
    Look up the definition of “assault rifle” . These are already restricted. There are 2 guns in use I know of that use clips and only one is in production. It is a semi auto rifle called an SKS. The other is an Enfield. Enfields were made a hundred years ago and aren’t even required to be registered in most places. Before you spout off and show everyone your stupidity or pure ignorance, do some reading. Insane people don’t need firearms to kill large numbers of people. Ask those in the aircraft and twin towers of 9-11.

Ask UK citizens how they like the complete firearm ban….better yet, ask carreer criminals there how they like it.

26. Dave
    November 11th, 2012 at 10:18 | #26

Exactly! We need sensible gun laws that ban certain types of guns, after all, look how well the drug laws banning certain drugs have worked…Oh wait…
    Moron!

27. kamoze357
    November 11th, 2012 at 09:08 | #27

Im glad there are a few logical, non hate mongerers in here who cab recognize that this article is bs. PEople said the same thing at the beginning of the POTUS first term…. and clearly it hadn’t happened. Thus is probably driven by the manufacturers to increase sales. Some of the comments on here are absurd and border on scary-and we wonder why they paint us gun owners as potentially threatening. Come on folks, wake up and enjoy some shooting, not this crazy talk.

28. Haastile
    November 10th, 2012 at 15:58 | #28

@Jimbo

“expand and improve our second amendment rights”

You sir are an idiot. Please explain to all of us how Obama has expanded or improved our second ammendment rights?

*waiting……

Please go stick your head back up your ass.

29. Matthew
    November 10th, 2012 at 15:14 | #29

@gh
    If you make hard for the insane to buy guns and High capacity magazines . They will just use something else. Always remember guns don’t kill people do!

30. Ricki
    November 10th, 2012 at 11:17 | #30

@SickofAmendment2
    “Allowing” the people to own handguns to protect ourselves is not the intent of the second ammendment. The intent of the second ammendment is the final check when the first three (legislative, executive and judicial) fail to protect the liberties of the people. The sooner that citizens start pointing to this purpose and quit using the excuse of hunting and personal protection as the reason for our gun ownership the sooner we can openly argue against control of ANY type of firearms. Right now people like Feinstein, Obama, Pelosi, etc. can ask who needs a semi-automatic to hunt or fight off a teen burglar. The truth is always more effective. There is no shame here in the truth. We cannot fight tyranny with an old 22 so they need to back off.

31. gh
    November 10th, 2012 at 09:53 | #31

32. catman
    November 9th, 2012 at 22:22 | #32

@Brittney
    One only needs to look at what Australia went through with their gun ban laws. One man had an almost priceless collection of old to modern S&W guns. He was forced to turn them over to the guvmint and they were destroyed. He begged to let him send them to a relative in the U.S., but the guvmint refused. Australia’s violent crime rate has increased immeasurabley since the gun ban went into effect. In the UK, one man is serving a long prison sentence for defending his farm house from invaders with a shotgun, even after he had been burglarized several times before. GUN CONTROL EQUALS PEOPLE CONTROL AND NOTHING MORE!!!!
    Guns don’t kill. People kill and they use a wide variety of weaponry. So, since knives are used to kill, let’s ban them. Baseball bats are used also, so let’s ban them too. An innocent looking screwdriver has been know numerous times to have been used in a killing, so let’s ban them also. I could go on and on but you get the point……………

33. brunobob
    November 9th, 2012 at 22:21 | #33

This duplicitous, fat, ugly, OLD alcoholic whore Die Anne Frankenstein is a two faced shiksa of the first order as I know for a fact that some years ago she stood in front of many radio and television microphones and cameras and very dramatically stated that she was relinquishing her bedside pistol, which she was holding, and very ceremoniously and for the maximum sound bites and anti-gun PR effect that act would engender, turned it over to some assembled members of the San Francisco Police Department so they could allegedly “destroy” it!

Well, that gun of hers was never destroyed but, instead, it made it to the SFPD Property Clerk’s room in the basement of the San Francisco Hall of Justice where it stayed for a few days at which time it was
    very quietly returned to this bogus “Senator” in better condition than it was received, as the SFPD Property Clerk was instructed to “clean it before giving it back” to Senator Frankenstein!

This is an extremely factual recitation of what I happen to know for sure and, for to find out of even further criminal acts on her, and her husband’s (Richard Blum) part, please do some research on the numerous international trade deals and U.S. Department of Defense contracts that she steered to his business because of her power as a United States Senator, events which made them both millions & millions of dollars.

Both of these crooked charlatans should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of United States law but not by our current “puppet” of an Attorney General, Eric Holder, who should also be asked if he wants his final cigarette before the black blindfold is tightly cinched around his eyes, if you get my drift!

That’s it for now, folks!

34. Bill
    November 9th, 2012 at 21:07 | #34

My brother has lived in the San Francisco area since 1978. He is ready to retire and he has already bought a house in West Virginia where there are no fools like those running California. He is sick and tired of supporting all those expensive liberal programs and supporting illegal aliens. BTW, join the Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership.
    http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4 Just read some of the articles. They will explain why most of the Jews in the US are afraid to own guns and also why they did not resist the Nazis while they were being placed into concentration camps, gassed and cremated. May God Bless us all and keep your powder dry.

35. SickofAmendment2
    November 9th, 2012 at 18:50 | #35

I find it funny how generally the most conservative people are the least educated. And generally those people are the ones who have more than one gun. It is also funny to me that people are getting upset because they can’t have an assault rifle. You can still have a handgun to protect yourself, you do not need an assault rifle unless you plan on killing a lot of people quickly. I think most of you are incredibly ignorant and your pure stupidity is what you should really be afraid of.

36. Robert
    November 9th, 2012 at 18:48 | #36

NDAA. New Law Passed

37. C. Lucksted
    November 9th, 2012 at 18:36 | #37

Get a life lady, GUNS DON’T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE and you better hope to God that some day you need the protection of a gun and all you have is a knife!!!!!

38. jonathan norsworthy
    November 9th, 2012 at 16:57 | #38

there is no way the american people would give up their guns. that woman will lose that arguement real fast. goverment will lose. she is only hurting herself. congress will never let that go through so she better stop now. all dems like her are all fired if they even try.

39. ken
    November 9th, 2012 at 16:28 | #39

This stuff is really starting to p*** me off

40. Tom Anderson
    November 9th, 2012 at 14:28 | #40

In addition to this post, please read G, Jimbo, and Gato5′s comments. Ignore the rest. Lot’s of hate in here (sexism, racism). Are you willing to eat crow if you still have all your guns in 4 years? You can still believe in the 2nd amendment without being hateful. Market Daily News is not a real news site (not even a real conservative news site). If you don’t have all your guns in 4 years you can come kill me with knives, bats, or your bare hands. Peace.

41. Paula
    November 9th, 2012 at 12:35 | #41

I’m a native Califorian and have never voted for Feinstein. Not everyone who lives here is a “nut job”…many of us are conservatives, retired and active military, etc. As was said earlier, we simply have no voice because the majority are liberals…I am also very tired of seeing Jewish people being periodically attacked, blamed and called names. I’ve seen this on various sites. Those that voted for Obama and his ilk are unbelievably stupid but please do not generalize! It’s insulting!

42. Biggmatt
    November 9th, 2012 at 11:36 | #42

I’M IN GA AND EVERYONE I KNOW HAS 2 TO 3 GUNS PLUS RIFLES LOL THEY WOULD BE IN FOR A BAD DAY DOWN HERE WERE EVEN BUYING BODY ARMOR ;)

43. Amanda
    November 9th, 2012 at 10:11 | #43

What happened to LAND OF THE FREE??????? The people of this country need to fight BACK AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE THEY TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM US! COME ON AMERICA STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!

44. Beth
    November 9th, 2012 at 09:51 | #44

Com and Take It

45. Brittney
    November 9th, 2012 at 08:53 | #45

@Anthony

forget burglars and looters, this woman and her kind are the real enemies we need to be defending against… and all of you readers, don’t under estimate the power of the people, and your right to bear arms. Our forefathers told us to bear arms to protect against this kind of government. And remember that half the nation did not vote for this nonsense, and will not accept this come hell or hightwater. My father told me to never be the one to start the trouble, but to make sure I finish it – God help her and her kind if she steps on my rights to protect myself and family

46. Brittney
    November 9th, 2012 at 08:32 | #46

LOL!- does she really expect people to turn in their protection? heh, I hope she is the one that shows up on my front porch to get them :0)

47. Scott
    November 9th, 2012 at 07:32 | #47

Gato5 :
    Before you start dragging out the Hitler comparisons, take a look at this article. 1.) Anonymous source–which means it has no credibility and 2) A couple lawyers meeting is a far cry from writing a bill, introducing a bill and getting a bill passed. Conclusion: This is a bunch of BS. Now ask yourself this: Who stands to gain from manufacturing this kind of crap, from this kind of fear-mongering? Who gets rich? As they said in Watergate, “Follow the money.” My guess, gun manufacturers and their lobbying arm, the NRA, are deliberately trying to scare people into buying more guns by raising these kinds of fears. It’s not people taking guns you have to worry about, it’s people controlling your minds. Time to stand up and fight this kind of propaganda.

It is BETTER to be aware and scared than ignorant and blindsided. You say :”Follow the Money”. I suggest you look at Obama, and his minions and DO THE SAME. The Right to Bear Arms is NOT discriminatory- there is NO “Except” in there. It was placed into the Constitution INTENTIONALLY to keep the nation from becoming a dictatorship, through force of arms by the PEOPLE. We n ow have an Anti-American element in place in this country, brought in with open arms by people very ignorant of the American system due to the intentional corruption of the educational system. This has all been a long term plan by the Communist Party. What? YES- THEY ARE STILL AROUND, and have been BEHIND BARACK OBAMA SINCE HE FIRST STARTED RUNNING FOR OFFICE. It is public record. Americans have NO IDEA, for the most part, how far this has gone. The misinformation presented by the mass media is just a smokescreen to delude people, and blind them to the truth. Time to look at WHO wants to ban arms and WHY. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH “PUBLIC SAFETY” AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNING THE KEYS FOR A DICTATOR!

48. November 9th, 2012 at 05:41 | #48

Idiots! Obama said in the debate that he wanted to rehash the assault weapons ban. How has everyone missed this? And the UN Weapons Treaty will come back up. Obama will get 1 or 2 supreme court appointments. Think they will be constitutionalists? Or even moderates? Not effing likely. He’s going to pick whoever he thinks will approve of whatever agenda he chooses so if it gets challenged to the supreme court he will win. He will enact whatever he wants by presidential decree or BATF policy just as he has for the last 4 years.

49. jack
    November 9th, 2012 at 03:15 | #49

FUCK YOU AND ALL YOU GUN HATING BITCHES! YOU WILL NEVER GET MY GUNS!

50. rebbie
    November 9th, 2012 at 01:10 | #50

I WOULD BELIEVE IT’S BULL, IF I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT A CRAZY COMMUNIST BIT%H FEINSTEIN WAS!!!!!! BAMBAM HAS A BILL TO VOID PRESIDENTIAL TERM LIMITS!!! AUTO RATIFIED ON HIS LAST YR. SITTING SINCE HIS FIRST WEEK IN OFFICE, WAITING! THEY ARE JUST GETTING READY FOR THEIR DICTATOR!!!! DON’T IGNORE THE SIGNS!!!!!

51. vincent
    November 9th, 2012 at 00:54 | #51

what a no good whore

52. Jimbo
    November 9th, 2012 at 00:25 | #52

@G
    I agree, this is a bunch of BS spread by some wacko. Just like Obama was out to get our guns when he was first elected. Big run on guns, and all he did was expand and improve our second amendment rights.

53. rodness
    November 9th, 2012 at 00:12 | #53

do you really think this woman has not made some kind of contingencies for her family? do you really think she lives in the ultra-
    low income poverty-stricken areas she proclaims she wants to protect from themselves. really? maybe she is just scared of herself and just wants everyone else to be a socialist and scared also. MAYBE,(because she carries a handgun)she just ran out of ammo. MAYBE,(an Im just guessing here) she needs to stop runnin other peoples lives and go bake some damn cookies.

54. Giles D.
    November 9th, 2012 at 00:08 | #54

Don’t even try and tread on me, you witch.

55. STEVE
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:44 | #55

Feinstein better just remember one thing DO THE WORDS “WACO” MEAN ANYTHING? NOW MULTIPLY THAT TIMES AT LEAST 5 MILLION GUN OWNERS ! if she plans on coming for our guns BRING LOTS OF BODY BAGS …

56. Armed
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:33 | #56

I’ll give them my guns…. Bullets first! Come get ‘em.

57. Catol Lynn
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:28 | #57

No way…..has anyone ever had you read the right to bare arms….are you sure you are not from some other planet???? I can tell you that if the goverment tries to pass a law such as this….Texas….will….be …..up …in…..arms….born and raised in my State…..and myself I do not like guns….but do have them in my home…..you and or the goverment would have a hard time taking that freedom away from any person in our State…..So get real and remember we have rights that have been in place longer than you have been born?

58. gunsmoke
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:27 | #58

hey Fienstien, GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!

59. The Marine
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:14 | #59

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
    My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
    My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
    Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
    So be it, until victory is America’s and there is no enemy, but peace!

60. tom H
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:05 | #60

Evil forces out to destroy this Country. we have been infiltrated… Quite Clear.. wait am i gettn red flagged for this..

61. James Elrod
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:04 | #61

@Ranger
    I have been trying to tell these liberal morons about what the Japanese Admiral said in 1941. These dumb ass liberal gun haters would not be free today if it were not for the armed American citizen.

62. Bamaman
    November 8th, 2012 at 23:00 | #62

When they come after my gun’s somebody will get a bad case of lead poison.

63. ANTHONY
    November 8th, 2012 at 22:22 | #63

Apparently 52% of “Americans” have chosen their new path. Congratulations. We deserve ALL that we get! And it’s not gonna be pretty. This is the BEGINNING. All you fools that voted for free birth control, obamacare, et al. Reap the whirlwind, I have NO sympathy for any of you. Wecome to the decline of the new Roman Empire. To the fool that believes Republicans need to divorce themselves from God- at least the terrorists believe in something. What do YOU believe in?
    God help us all.

64. Mark Adams
    November 8th, 2012 at 22:16 | #64

They may have a difficult and costly time(in lives and otherwise)if they try to take away guns especially in rural areas. I live in rural America and our little town of about 125 people probably has at least three times as many guns as citizens. Some of them would die before their guns would be taken away. It is quite obvious that some of those trying to take the guns away would die as well. It likely would end in a blood bath.
    R

65. November 8th, 2012 at 22:16 | #65

I don’t own a gun and no one’s going to tell me I can’t!! I thought these “leaders” took an oath to defend the Constitution against those who would seek to destroy it! Defend it against all enemies both foreign AND domestic!! Don’t people (our leaders especially), realize that if the citizens are made to give up their guns, we are sitting ducks to those countries that would love to destroy America? That thanks to the anti-gunners in leadership, we no longer have the military force to defend this country if the law-abiding citizens are made to give up their guns, we would be at the mercy of China, or Iran, or any other anti-American country?
    I love my country it’s my government I fear!
    And it’s not how many guns you have it’s all about the ammunition!!

66. Gato5
    November 8th, 2012 at 22:14 | #66

67. Fuck Feinstein
    November 8th, 2012 at 22:07 | #67

“kill all they send and they will stop coming”

68. Ranger
    November 8th, 2012 at 22:05 | #68

Hey Diane Baby Girl, remember what the Japanese Admiral said when asked why he did not attack by land. “Behind every blade of grass is an American with a gun”. That was in the 40′s, now days it would be Five to Ten Pissed Off Americans for every blade of grass. Trust me, you do not want to go there. Just go quietly off and disappear somewhere to a Communist country, where your tired old rhetoric would be welcome.

69. Jeff Adams
    November 8th, 2012 at 21:59 | #69

I don’t think it’s a secret that the left libs want to take our guns, ALL of them. I personally don’t need a “sourced” report to take this woman seriously when she says she wants a gun ban.

70. Nita Westmoreland
    November 8th, 2012 at 21:53 | #70

They are idiots and need to concentrate on more important issues at hand. We have had guns/arms since our forefathers set up our constitution and they need to leave it as it has always been.

71. LiggerNips666
    November 8th, 2012 at 19:58 | #71

@LiggerNips666

I bet she’s a squirter also

72. LiggerNips666
    November 8th, 2012 at 19:56 | #72

She’s got some nice titties tho

73. lawrence phillips
    November 8th, 2012 at 19:28 | #73

Where do these people come up with these dimwhit ideas. what does it matter what kind of gun we own. its our right. its a shame now that the constitution doesnt even matter, power hungry people trying to save the US from destroying itself. we have been just fine with out these silly half creditable ideas that suppress americans. we need to stand up to this. we need a leader with the back bone to lead us. not some jack wagon that lays down after defeat. and this ugly person needs to take here meds, get back to the nursing home granny

74. tennessee volunteer
    November 8th, 2012 at 19:17 | #74

I will gladly give up my guns and ammo. First, the bullets after they come out of the end of my gun and then the gun will be coming butt first to the head.

75. bill
    November 8th, 2012 at 16:54 | #75

@Jaque Bauer

Agreed!!!

76. bill
    November 8th, 2012 at 16:49 | #76

I just hope that those not willing to fight in the inevitable civil war will help arm those who will, rather then give up their guns to govt.

77. bill
    November 8th, 2012 at 16:46 | #77

@michael

She must have us confused with those “Stop Wallsteet” yahoos.

78. bill
    November 8th, 2012 at 16:43 | #78

I feel a civil war coming.

79. Drake
    November 8th, 2012 at 16:14 | #79

@Big Man

History repeats itself? It never happened in the first place. The truth eventually finds the light, and the truth is antisemitic, dontcha know! It doesn’t take much digging to start uncovering the lies. Truth is not hate…sometimes it’s just unpopular.

80. BadAz
    November 8th, 2012 at 15:27 | #80

She can have mine when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

81. Andy
    November 8th, 2012 at 15:02 | #81

Well I will just come out and say it. She just needs to be taken out.

82. michael
    November 8th, 2012 at 14:56 | #82

This is not exactly a great idea Feinstein!!! There are a lot of Americans that are armed and they ARE NOT people you want to mess with…. If you must, you are REALLY not going to like the results. The Constitution enables us under the 2nd amendment to carry what the hell we please! Most of us law abiding citizens do not take kindly to be treated no better than a common criminal. You best find another project or interest group to cater to. There are many Americans that will fight to death for one of rights. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Nice day ya’ll!maz

83. Dennis
    November 8th, 2012 at 14:20 | #83

@Anthony
    He said he supports the second amendment but wants to eliminate inexpensive handguns and “assault weapons”

84. November 8th, 2012 at 13:44 | #84

The end of the Second Amendment will be the beginning of a Revolution.

85. Anthony
    November 8th, 2012 at 13:30 | #85

Look when time comes, the 2nd Amendment says we have the right to defend our self’s,our country, and any foreign, or domestic Government that may hurt this country and step on our constitution, We have the right to come together and defend our rights and our country, So let them take there best shot there is only about 90 mil of us, Plus just last week mr Obama said he supports the 2nd amendment in his debate with romney, Or was that just another of many lies to us….

86. Stan
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:19 | #86

Dianne Feinstein has a CCW, how hypercritical is that. Everyone needs to stand up to her regarding this. To all of you that voted for Obama, if this passes you deserve this.

87. f8te
    November 8th, 2012 at 11:41 | #87

If you want to know how the world became as it is, look under a problem, you will find a jew. It’s the truth, look it up. Disturbing yes, false, no.

88. spanky melton
    November 8th, 2012 at 10:20 | #88

she is so damn ugly if i ran into her in a back street i’d throw my gun down and run. NOT YOU STUPID BITCH.

89. MOZO
    November 8th, 2012 at 09:49 | #89

MAN , SHE IS UGLY

I think they are delusional , weapons will never be handed over however I can see a ban in effect for large magazines. that being said get them now

90. mike hayden
    November 8th, 2012 at 09:46 | #90

First step in disarming americans

91. Big Man
    November 8th, 2012 at 08:18 | #91

What is Feinstein afraid of……citizens discovering the truth and instituting another holocaust? Yes, she is as she knows history repeats itself even if it was only 70yrs ago.

92. J. Jonz
    November 8th, 2012 at 03:14 | #92

That’s a scary picture of this bitch from hell.

93. Jonathan
    November 8th, 2012 at 00:40 | #93

September 5, 2012

Since the Feds declared the entire world including the streets of USA a battlefield, these firearms do indeed belong in the hands of responsible citizens on our streets. More doublespeak from the elite.

94. jim degriz
    November 7th, 2012 at 23:02 | #94

FUCK YOU FEINSTEIN < YOU WILL NEVER GET OUR GUNS

95. SPLINTER
    November 7th, 2012 at 22:07 | #95

Disarm and control sounds a lot like Hitler. Fienstien isn’t looking to lower crime, only to control citizens. It that’s not her agenda and she thinks her AWB will help America, she’s really out of touch with reality! RETIRE ALREADY BEOTCH.!

96. Don Johnston
    November 7th, 2012 at 21:38 | #96

ZRY

97. G
    November 7th, 2012 at 17:36 | #97

“I don’t have the minutes of the meeting (yet), but sources tell me California Senator and longtime gun-hater Dianne Feinstein’s legal staff held meetings on Friday with FTB/ATF legal staff to discuss a new “Assault Weapons Ban”

You realize this is not sourced, right? That is, this information cannot be verified in any form and ultimately has zero credibility. This article was developed, poorly, by some extremist moon bat.

1. No trackbacks yet.